|300-001-180 Alexis Xenon Light Source|
|300-900-025 RZ LED Light Source|
|250-035-230 RZ Fiber Light Cable|
1. Place the patient in the lithotomy position.
2. Select according to the state of the cervix, the largest suitable amnioscope (The external diameters of the amnioscope tubes available being 12, 16 and 20 mm.)
3. Apply the suitable speculum, then, the selected tube should be guided into the cervical canal.
4. Remove the obturator and insert the light transmission
5. Art.No. 310-710-100 Fiber Light Clip
6. Art.No. 250-042-000 + 250-039-000 Fiber Light Connection
To light amnioscope tubes you have to connect RZ light sources and Fibre Optic cables